EducationI am an exchange student from the Chinese University of Hong Kong, currently studying at UNC at Chapel Hill. I am an English major and I am talented at language learning and passionate about language teaching.
Experience- I taught Chinese to university students in Addis Ababa Confucius Institute, Ethiopia in 2010, and designed my own textbook for beginners, combining Chinese language, Chinese culture and games.
- I tutored Hong Kong children Mandarin in Hong Kong.
- I have taken business Chinese, creative Chinese writing, and Chinese literature courses, and got A for all of them.
- I grew up in Beijing and speak perfect Mandarin.
- I have taken two Cantonese courses and got A for both of them.
- I am the champion of Cantonese speech contest in the Chinese University of Hong Kong.
- I am a columnist for a Chinese newspaper.
HobbiesI love reading and writing, eating, traveling, swimming, watching films. I am a thinker in life. I have been to different parts of the world (China, Japan, Singapore, US, UK, Ethiopia, Kenya, Dubai) and enjoy intercultural communication.
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.